What to expect
With a strong pipeline of current and future projects, CEC is opening an Expression of Interest for talented individuals of all backgrounds and roles, with minimum 6+ experience in any of the following: Service Design, Management Consulting, Customer Experience, UX/UI Design, Experience Design, Business Consulting, or Customer Strategy.
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time however, we anticipate opportunities may be open in the future. If you would like to be considered for upcoming opportunities at CEC, please submit your resume below. If you have less than 6+ years of experience, please see our other open roles.
Once you're on our team, you will
With over 16 years of experience using Design Thinking to solve business problems, The Customer Experience Company has developed a strong reputation among our clients as a market leader in customer-centric business transformation.
We have a number of exciting projects in the pipeline and as a result, we are looking for talented, experienced, and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
What kind of expertise we're looking for
- Experienced and talented individuals who are bold enough to tackle complex issues, challenge the norm, and make the world a better place for all.
- 6+ years experience in any of the following: Service Design, Management Consulting, Customer Experience, UX/UI Design, Experience Design, Business Consulting, or Customer Strategy.
- Based in Sydney, or willing to relocate to Sydney once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so.
What's in it for you?
- Experience a variety of industries, clients, working environments and teams – every project is different.
- Opportunity to work across multiple service lines including but not limited to: customer strategy, service design, digital design, digital transformation, and organisational change.
- Allocated mentor and internal structure to support career progression.
- Large, award-winning open-plan office, and a great view of Sydney Harbour.
- Work/life balance; we encourage working smart rather than clocking up hours.
CEC offers a rare mix of cutting-edge innovative work within a collaborative and supportive team environment. If you are ready to elevate your career and work with awesome people at the leading edge of design and innovation in Australia, apply today.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health and safety of our team, and those considering a role at CEC, is our highest priority. While we continue to monitor the evolving situation here in Australia, we appreciate your understanding and flexibility throughout our hiring and interview process.