What to expect
Do you want to challenge, inspire, and make change? The Customer Experience Company provides a unique opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to some of the most cutting-edge customer-centric transformation projects in the market. If you love design thinking, structured and critical thinking, we want to hear from you.
Once you're on our team, you will
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research that will contribute to the design of great customer experiences.
- Help create fit-for-purpose Service Design outputs that guide organisations to translate customer needs and pain points into business opportunities.
- Ideate concepts for new products, services and service ecosystems that address true customer needs.
- Prototype and test your work with real customers and client stakeholders.
- Craft hard hitting, engaging and creative client deliverables, workshops and presentations.
- Leverage your programming language skills to develop low-fidelity prototypes.
What kind of expertise we're looking for
- A Bachelor's degree Design Computing, Programming or equivalent.
- Desirable: 0–3 years of post-qualification experience in consulting, industry or a start-up environment, or part of a programming and development team.
- An appreciation for CX, its value and interest in how Service Design is used to achieve change.
- A strong and open-minded approach to problem-solving and comfort in uncertainty.
- A motivation to learn, take direction and upskill across different types of projects.
- An ability to communicate complex ideas simply with top-notch written, verbal and visual communication skills.
If you have a strong drive to go above and beyond, a sense of fun to fit in with our supportive, collaborative and non-hierarchical culture, and deeply care about putting people first, you’ll fit right in.
What's in it for you?
- A flat workplace that asks for and values input from everyone on how to shape the business, the way we work and the work we do; everybody can lead and innovate.
- An environment focussed on continual growth and learning (e.g. training budget of $1500 per annum, allocated internal coach to support career progression).
- A culture focussed on making the world a better place to live and work (e.g. 2 days per year to give back, a focus on work/life balance and working smart, end of month drinks and project team celebrations to celebrate our successes).
Apply in confidence. While we endeavour to get back to everyone, due to the high number of applicants you may not be contacted if you are unsuccessful in your application.