What to expect
Do you want to challenge, inspire, and make change? The Customer Experience Company provides a unique opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to some of the most cutting-edge customer-centric transformation projects in the market. If you love design thinking, structured and critical thinking we want to hear from you.
Once you're on our team, you will
- Lead projects across a range of service lines (or be motivated to upskill across service lines), including customer strategy, digital design, cultural change and delivery.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research, and analysis of data to uncover insights and opportunities.
- Create fit-for-purpose Service Design outputs and use them to facilitate understanding and change within organisations.
- Craft and confidently present recommendations and deliverables to senior stakeholders and engage them in your outputs.
- Guide clients to design and/or deliver on concepts and recommendations that maximise customer benefit and organisational return on investment.
- Contribute to client relationship-building activities, innovation and growth of CEC.
What kind of expertise we're looking for
- An advanced understanding of CX, its value and how Service Design is used to achieve change.
- An area of individual interest, e.g. research, technology, start-up methodology etc.
- Have skills in structured problem solving and impactful communication.
- Have experience navigating and delivering complex internal and client outcomes.
- Have led project teams and coached team members to become better communicators, problem solvers and team players.
- Have facilitated exploratory conversations and working sessions with clients as part of sales, project work and general relationship building activity.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, can navigate through ambiguity, are commercially minded and deeply care about putting people first, you’ll fit right in.
Project case studies and your portfolio
We’d love to see case studies of projects you’re proud of or a portfolio of solutions or experiences you’ve designed and implemented. If you’re contacted for an interview with one of our team members, please be ready to share or walk through some examples.
NB: CEC respects there may be projects in your portfolio that are confidential in nature and in these cases the process, details of your role, and any de-identified deliverables may be shared instead.
What's in it for you?
- A flat workplace that asks for and values input from everyone on how to shape the business, the way we work and the work we do; everybody can lead and innovate
- An environment focussed on continual growth and learning (e.g. training budget of $1500 per annum, allocated internal coach to support career progression)
- A culture focussed on making the world a better place to live and work (e.g. 2 days per year to give back, a focus on work/life balance and working smart, end of month drinks and project team celebrations to celebrate our successes
If you are ready to elevate your career and work with awesome people at the leading edge of design and innovation in Australia, apply today.
Apply in confidence. While we endeavour to get back to everyone, due to the high number of applicants you may not be contacted if you are unsuccessful in your application.