Mid-2023 CX Pulse Check
Bridge the gaps in your customer experience, unearth growth opportunities, and innovate into new horizons in the second half of 2023.
A new financial year is approaching and with it comes a realm of challenges and opportunities. The economic climate presents its own pressures, but the arrival of the new year invites us to embrace change, reflect on our most valuable assets; customers and employees, and innovate into new horizons.
We take this opportunity to reflect on challenges encountered over recent months, as they serve as invaluable learnings and guide us to recalibrate, refine strategies, and uncover new opportunities.
Three trends are shaping CX this year…
- Leadership teams are struggling to make commercial decisions on where to focus.
- Organisations and CX Teams are under pressure to deliver value.
- Growing demand to showcase value through tangible outcomes and measurable results.
Responding to these trends can be daunting, but it is essential to face these and equip your organisation with the tools and strategies needed to thrive. Embrace these challenges, seize the opportunities and forge into the new financial year with your best foot forward.
Trend 01: Leadership teams are struggling to make commercial decisions on where to focus.
Imagine an organisation aligned with a winning CX Strategy, equipped to face the challenges of the current economic climate.
A powerful way to align is a CX Team Intensive. Over the course of 1-2 days, embark on a fast-tracked CX Reset with the collective expertise of external leaders and your stakeholders in one room. Purposely crafted to tackle specific challenges your organisation and industry face solve real-life customer experience challenges through a series of tailor-made activities that ignite creativity, cultivate lateral thinking and generate empathy – the problem-solving trifecta.
Facilitating a CX Team Intensive can be achieved in just 1-2 days and can help you:
- Break down silos & accelerate alignment,
- Ideate and prioritise return-on-investment initiatives, and
- Make customer-centric decisions fueled by innovation, growth and design.
What challenges is your organisation facing that a CX Team Intensive may help with?
Trend 02: Organisations and CX Teams are under pressure to deliver value.
In the current economic environment, budgets are contracting, and teams are being asked to do more for less. Surrounding this is a time of immense change and innovation with technology such as AI. Organisations need to innovate or face the risk of being disrupted.
Enter the realm of CX Discovery and uncovering opportunities for ideas people will love. Analyse customer data and existing research, market conditions, leading practices and macro trends to reveal where there may be gaps in serving customer needs and where opportunities may exist.
Reviewed in context of your organisations strategy, our process equips you with invaluable models and tools to shape where you can deliver the greatest value.
In less than 6 weeks, equip your team and organisation with:
- Hypothesised Customer Value Propositions (CVPs) that resonate with your audience, generate strong emotional connection and establish competitive advantage.
- CX opportunities that enhance your customers experience and generate loyalty and advocacy.
- Project briefs that allow you to kick-start delivery and evidence to construct a compelling business case to demonstrate value.
Do you have clarity on CX opportunity areas that will deliver the greatest value?
Trend 03: Growing demand to showcase value through tangible outcomes and measurable results
This shift can be attributed to several factors, namely the need for quicker returns on investment. Tangible outcomes demonstrate clear and measurable results which provide concrete evidence of progress to stakeholders building confidence and trust that the organisation can deliver returns.
A proof of concept stands as a powerful means to showcase the essence and potential of your ideas in a tangible manner. It takes your idea and moves it to concept, bringing it to life by presenting it in either a physical or digital form that your stakeholders and customers can hold, interact with, and navigate to see the envisioned future state customer experience.
In a streamlined timeframe of 4-6 weeks, a proof of concept serves as a catalyst for you to:
- Inspire and captivate stakeholders, colleagues and leaders alike to wholeheartedly commit to bringing future state customer experience visions to life.
- Secure funding and support to propel your customer initiatives forward.
- Spark innovative thinking and invites stakeholders to engage in creative problem-solving, uncovering possibilities that may have otherwise remained unexplored.
What ideas can you bring to life to your stakeholders?
Through collaboration with our team of designers, you can bridge the gaps in your customer experience, unearth growth opportunities, and innovate into new horizons that bring you ever closer to your envisioned future state customer experience. Our expertise in Customer Strategy, Experience Design and Digital implementation spans Private, Government and Not-For-Profits, enabling us to prepare your organisation for the changing landscape and evolving customer expectations.
Get in touch with our team below to start a conversation.